The Brunswick Landing Campus
Brunswick Landing maintains a lush, inviting campus, complete with mountain bike trails, playgrounds, sidewalks, and walking trails. Brunswick Landing’s neighborhoods were designed to promote a sense of community. Walk your dog, go for a run, ride your bike and enjoy all this amazing area has to offer.
- Residents can use their parks and recreation facility for free!
- YMCA on site
- Close to Cooks Corner, the hub for all your shopping needs
- Southern Maine Community College (SMCC) and the University of Maine at Augusta hold classes on the campus.
- Over 100 new companies have relocated to Brunswick Landing in the past 7 years, making this a hot spot for business and job opportunities.
- There is a commuter train from downtown Brunswick to Portland and Boston. Enjoy day trips to Boston or go down to support your favorite New England sports teams.